Issue with webm/or any video going outside borders

UserMessage
ekardocard1
user

Long time ago i metioned it in a post/tread, and someone repsonded it with half way solution but i can't find the post anymore. That said isnt that problem an issue fixable in the website code? Looked it up that too long time ago and metioned it that too. Anyhow, Pleas can the person who has a user solution mention it. Ive tried to fix it with geasemonky and such but no luck? Who else got that issue on 16'' laptop screens. Frustrating to scroll the whole time. Makes browsing on the site tedious. @Rastafarian eventhough the critics, i respect your time spend on the site.
WonderGamer
user

MP4s & FLVs there isn't much you can do about on your side, but WEBMs you can throw them into fullscreen by right-clicking on the video. Seems the player for videos other than WEBMs doesn't work properly if you attempt to use the fullscreen button, just freezes the video; I've also noticed it don't work well if you try to replay a video after it's already finished in this player...
asdfer1234
user

Very bottom left of the web page (sometimes requiring scrolling down all the way) there is a button (Image Only). Click that and you'll be able to view the video natively on the browser unhindered by borders or the such.
ekardocard1
user

@asdfer1234 I'm already aware of that. But i said specificaly for Webm / Videos. Those wont scale to width. @WonderGamer Your solution is a solution but also tedious solution. Would be more effcient without any extra clicks that de video scale normaly. F-ing ridiculous. Same for skipping in video, as ive read in another thread it isnt possible only when you doing extra step.
WonderGamer
user

Can't expect everything to be handed to you on a silver platter... Extra steps is better than not being able to do it at all (can't really say the same for JPGs, GIFs, PNGs or SWFs, seeing as direct viewing was broken some time ago).
ekardocard1
user

Im not expecting everything on a silver platter, if i would i woul be more furious everywhere :). Just stating a thing in a hope that somebody knows a solution.

@Rastafarian Where is your Patreon? Do i miss something.
Dyrone
user

Hey if you want to scale down the WEBMs then follow these steps (works for Firefox...can also work for Chrome I will explain that later)

1. Download the Stylish addon...it's available for Firefox and Chrome
2. Create a new Style in Stylish and name it "Resize WEBMs" (or whatever you want)
3. Copy the text from here: https://jpst.it/WFwF and paste that into the style (paste https://jpst.it/WFxU into the style for Chrome and on the bottom where it says "applies to" type in "rule34hentai.net")
4. Save the style

If you did it right the effect should be immediate...all WEBMs should be constrained to 1280 x 720 and will also scale with your browser window if it's smaller than that. If you want them to be bigger than 1280 x 720 then fiddle around with the numbers in the style until you get your desired result.
First | Prev | Random | Next | Last
<< 1 >>